Friday, June 17, 2011

Finally a BREAK!

I will be away for 4 days from tomorrow since I'm going to Macau for holiday! :)
It feels great to be going overseas after so long, I guess it has been awhile since i stepped out of S'pore already. :S
Also had project meetings for my Treasury & Finance, FAA and IB already. It's awesome meeting my classmates and friends after holidays begun. :)
Went back school for SBM CAMP IMPACT too, and had great fun with the juniors and seniors too! :)
Also, not forgetting my dearest SPN! We finally caught some time together and watched GREEN LANTERN! <3<3 Not only the movie was fantastic, the company was great too! :) We should have more of those outings soon! :D


"I want to be a HAPPY PERSON!" :D


SO CUTE (Y)




"I wishhhhhh....... for what you wished."


So COOL right?! :DD

xoxo,
jess (: